Due to a recent spike in vehicle-related crime incidents; we thought it well to share some safety tips with the Randburg Community.
We value your safety. You should too.
- Do not leave valuable items such as purses or laptops in view, especially on the passenger’s seat. Any valuable items should be placed in the boot.
- Always be cautious and aware of your surroundings when driving or getting out of your vehicle.
- Limit your evening driving when possible.
- Wait and look in your mirrors until your gate is closed. If something seems suspicious, rather drive away.
- Do not resist hijackers; leave all your material goods behind. Your life is more valuable.
- Be aware of the routes that you travel. Always look around at stop streets and red robots.
- If you feel you are being followed, rather drive to the nearest Police Station.
Contact (011) 792 0738 or visit trojansecurity.co.za today for a non-obligatory and complimentary assessment of your security needs.